New Patient Information
Pediatrics of Greater Orlando
We look forward to developing a physician-parent partnership with you, to meet the needs of you and your children. Our professional team provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want.
- Availability. Since we are working parents too, we understand what it’s like to juggle schedules, so we offer extended and weekend hours.
- Accessibility. Our office has ample parking available and is located near SR 408, and roads leading to I-4.
- Convenience. Most days, we can offer same day sick appointments in our office.
- Quality. Dr. Cardona is Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
- Excellence. Our providers and staff are committed to delivering the highest level of care and support for you and your family.
Insurance Plans We Currently Accept
- United Healthcare, United Healthcare International, United Healthcare Choice Plus
- Tricare Prime
- Tricare Standard
- Seminole Tribe Health Plan
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield (excluding Blue Select, and other BC/BS HMO plans)
- Golden Rule
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Great West
- FMH Benefit Services
Are you expecting? Having a baby is one of the most rewarding experiences in your life. At Pediatrics of Greater Orlando, we are committed to keeping your baby healthy.
The professional team at Pediatrics of Greater Orlando provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want. Our pediatricians are all board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
We encourage new parents to attend one of our Meet & Greets. This visit allows expectant parents to find out where our Orlando pediatricians office is and an opportunity to meet Dr. Hernando Cardona.
Well Child Visits
Regular pediatric well child visits are intended specifically for children from birth through their teen years. This is a period of rapid growth and change and is the best time to address conditions that can affect their long term overall health and development.
Affiliated Hospitals in Orlando, Florida
Schedule an Appointment at our Pediatric Clinic in Orlando, FL
Keep your child healthy, contact Pediatrics of Greater Orlando to get specialized care from Dr. Luz M. Karas or Dr. Hernando A. Cardona. Please call our pediatrician’s office in Orlando, FL, at (407) 704-6912 to get your child the care they deserve.